The purpose of this Cookie Clarification text is to inform you about which type of cookies we use for what purposes and how you can manage these cookies regarding the processing of personal data obtained automatically through the placing of cookies used on our website on your device.
We use on our website, except that the mandatory cookies, the explicit consent of the users is obtained. However, users have the opportunity to change their consent at any time. Through the cookie management panel, they can see the types of cookies used on our website. At the same time, they can designate their preferences with "open" or "closed" options for all cookies except that mandatory cookies. Thus, users can always change their preferences through this panel again.
Types of Cookies
Types of Cookies by Duration
- Session cookies: They are used in order to get the continuity of the session and these cookies are deleted when the user closes her browser.
- Persistent cookies: They remain on your hard drive until you delete them or automatically deleted by your browser depending on the day of disappeared.
Types of Cookies by Source
- First-Party Cookies: They are placed directly by the website visited by the user, ie the URL shown in the address bar of the browser.
- Third-Party Cookies: Third-party cookies are placed by a different domain than domain the user is visiting.
Types of Cookies by Purpose of Use
- Mandatory Cookies: These types of cookies are mandatory for the working of the website and cannot be closed. They are usually updated to keep your privacy preferences or to use the data you entered when entering the system and filling out the form. You can update your browser to block these cookies or to warn you, but some parts of the site may not work. These cookies do not contain personal information.
- Performance Cookies: We use it to understand the visitor numbers and traffic of the site. Thus, we can measure and improve the performance of our site. These help us understand which pages are used the most or least and see how visitors tour the site. The information collected by these cookies is batch processed anonymously, not personal. If you do not allow these cookies, we cannot know when you visited our site.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the site to be more functional and personalized. They can be updated by us or by 3rd party service providers that we add to the pages. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of these services may not work properly.
- Marketing Cookies: They can be used by our advertising partners. So these advertising companies can profiling you according to your interests and show you advertisements that may be of tour to you on other websites you browse. They do not keep personal information directly but use a unique ID that identifies you in your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you are subject to less targeted marketing.
Legal Reasons for Processing Personal Data
Mandatory Cookies:Your personal data collected through these cookies, clause (c) of paragraph (2) of Article 5 of the Law "Provided that it is directly related to the establishment or performance of a contract, it is necessary to process the personal data of the parties to the contract" or clause (f) It is processed within the scope of "obligation of data processing for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject".
Performance Cookies:Your personal data collected through performance cookies are processed by obtaining your explicit consent within the scope of paragraph (1) of Article 5 of the Law.
Functional cookies:Your personal data collected through functional cookies are processed by obtaining your explicit consent within the scope of paragraph (1) of Article 5 of the Law.
Marketing cookies: Your personal data collected through marketing cookies are processed by obtaining your explicit consent within the scope of paragraph (1) of Article 5 of the Law.
Information on cookies related our website is given in the table below:
|Used to keep a unique ID/ID to generate data on how the user uses the website.
|This cookie is used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.
|Google Analytics cookie used to reduce the request rate.
Your Rights as Data Owner and Requests of Relevant Persons
Data owners as per Article 11 of the KVK Law,
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- Requesting information about the If there is personal data processed
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in relevant,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at national and foreign,
- In case of incomplete or incorrect processed personal data, to request their correction and to notify the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Although it has been processed in as per the KVK Law and other relevant laws, requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing disappear and requesting the notification of the transaction made in this context to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- It has the right to the claiming of the damage in the event that personal data is damaged due to unlawful processing.
Persons whose personal data are processed through the cookies used on our website may submit their requests under Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data to the as per "Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to Data Controller" Kozyatağı Mah. Bayar Cd. Gülbahar Sk. No: 17 8/82 Kadıköy / İstanbul address or firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address in writing.